Category Archives: Community

Neighborhood Conversation Recap

Back in October, I hosted four “Neighborhood Conversations” around New Rochelle.  If you weren’t able to attend, here’s a link to my presentation.  (This footage is from the final meeting at New Rochelle High School.) At each of these conversations, I used an interactive application called “slido” to survey the audience and invite questions.  Some … Continue reading Neighborhood Conversation Recap

Great Parade

Thank you to the New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce, the City’s Parks & Rec Department, and everyone who helped organize Saturday’s terrific Thanksgiving Parade.  Terrific weather, big crowds, and fun inflatables add up to a great time for all.  Glad to celebrate the season with so many friends and neighbors.

New Ro Thanksgiving Parade on Saturday

Join thousands of neighbors this Saturday morning, November 17th, for New Rochelle’s annual Thanksgiving Parade.  The fun kicks off at 10am on North Avenue at Eastchester Road. Just before the parade, fuel up with flapjacks and other treats at the Pancake Breakfast, sponsored by the Fund for Educational Excellence, in the House IV cafeteria at … Continue reading New Ro Thanksgiving Parade on Saturday