53-year-old man in a tie playing on a jungle gym is not the best look . . . but I just couldn’t help myself at this week’s re-opening of Seacord Park. Located in one of New Rochelle’s most densely-populated areas, filled with young families, the park now boasts all-new play equipment, which is already getting a great workout from neighborhood kids. Part of New Rochelle’s ongoing and historic investment in recreation and other vital public assets — and also an enduring tribute to William Seacord, a former DPW employee, in whose memory the park is named. More in this press release.
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green
- Talking Housing at the WCA
- Big Plans for New Ro Transit Center