In the wake of yet another wave of mass shootings, I have joined more than 160 mayors across the country in calling on Congress to take action on gun safety. There is little reason for optimism, given nearly uniform opposition from one side of the aisle in Washington, but it is still important for leaders nationwide to maintain our advocacy. Here’s the letter.
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green
- Talking Housing at the WCA