New Rochelle invites residents and business owners impacted by severe or chronic flooding to attend one of six meetings in March and April, during which the City’s consultants will share and receive information about ongoing flood analysis and mitigation efforts. Details in this press release. Or visit www.newrochelleny.com/flooding for background and a watershed map.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour