Please join me for my final State of the City Address at City Hall on Thursday, March 9. Doors open at 6:30pm, and the speech begins at 7:30pm. This will be our first in-person State of the City since the pandemic. I am excited to report on the notable achievements of the past year, reflect on the larger generational progress of New Rochelle, and look ahead to our community’s next chapter. Hope to see you there.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour