Hope to see you at my final State of the City Address tomorrow, March 9th at City Hall, 515 North Avenue. Doors open at 6:30pm, and the speech begins at 7:30pm. Please join community leaders, neighbors, colleagues, and friends as we reflect on New Rochelle’s challenges, opportunities, and progress.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour