Teens and young adults can apply for summer jobs through the New Rochelle Youth Bureau. Each program operates 20 or 25 hours per week for six weeks during July and August and pays $15.00 per hour. Applications are available at www.newrochelleny.com/youthjobs. More information in this press release, or call the Youth Bureau with questions at 914-654-2045.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour