Penn Station Access is the most significant enhancement to our region’s transportation infrastructure in a generation, with wide-ranging benefits to our economy, environment, and quality of life. For New Rochelle, the project holds special importance, giving us the Metro-North station closest to Manhattan with direct service to Grand Central and Penn — a major boost to our downtown’s unprecedented economic growth. After years of planning, the project has finally broken ground. Read all about it in this press release from the Governor.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green