After a serious post involving maps yesterday, I can’t resist sharing something today that’s a little more light-hearted. Purely for transportation geeks — which I guess I am one — this site lets you design transit maps for real or imaginary cities. My son Jeremy took a crack at New Rochelle. Not bad! Vaguely reminiscent of the old New York, Westchester & Boston Railway.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green