So, axe throwing is a thing . . . really . . . for fun (which it is!) And it’s also the latest attraction at New Roc, with the opening of Bananas’ Axe Cabana. At the ribbon-cutting, for which we used scissors and not any other implement, my own personal axe throwing skills proved very poor. Lots of misses. Conversely, and perhaps not surprisingly, our Fire Commissioner Andy Sandor was a dab hand, hitting the bullseye over and over. If things fall apart, and we find ourselves in a post-apocalyptic, dystopian war of all-against-all, I’m staying close to Andy.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!