I was pleased this afternoon to welcome to New Rochelle the President of Dominica, Charles Savarin. Iona University and Monroe College have attracted a significant number of students from Dominica, who have, in turn, established a meaningful connection between our community and the island nation. These ties brought the President to New Rochelle in the context of a trip primarily focused on meetings at the UN and in Washington.
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference