Since early March, the Westchester Jewish Coalition for Immigration (WJCI) has worked to help Ukrainian refugees resettle in the United States. WJCI has successfully brought three families to safety; two more are coming this summer, and many more will soon follow. To help these families, WJCI is seeking short-term temporary housing, while securing more permanent options. If you can help give a Ukrainian family a haven, or if you have any questions or ideas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!