The Census Bureau’s most recent population estimates show that New Rochelle has grown by about 2% since the 2020 census, for a total of 81,587 residents. That’s the fastest growth of any city in New York State! While the estimates are not broken down by address, it seems likely that our local growth is driven primarily by the very strong demand for downtown housing, with most new buildings leasing up ahead of projections.
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA