Coffee, tea, and pastry lovers should check out Cafetero at 111 Centre Avenue, a little south of Main Street, within the new Modera building. Founded and operated by the team behind the much-loved R Patisserie on Huguenot Street, Cafetero is bright, airy, comfortable, and elegant — a great space to relax, chat, and/or happily fuel up. Catie and I started there for a recent amble through the rapidly changing downtown, viewing murals from Street Art for Mankind, which line the wall just outside, and visiting the new public plaza at One Clinton Park, which is just a block away. It is truly exciting to see our vision for a more vibrant and welcoming city center beginning to take shape, with great, home-grown businesses like Cafetero a sign of things to come.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour