This piece from the Bloomberg Cities Network profiles forward-looking communities that are using visualization technology to improve the design of public spaces and to make the planning process more inclusive and engaging, especially for groups that are often underrepresented in traditional public hearings. Alongside Seoul, Wellington, and Amsterdam, New Rochelle is featured prominently for our NRVR initiative, which is being development with funding from a Bloomberg Philanthropies Mayors Challenge Grant, and which is receiving a beta-test of sorts through the ongoing design of the LINC.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green