Had a great lunch with a friend at 179 Bar & Grill, which opened recently on Main Street, by Lispenard and Old Boston Post Road. Several very good restaurants have occupied this space over the years, and 179 keeps the streak alive. We shared baked clams and shrimp dumplings to start — both really flavorful — and then moved on to beautifully presented ahi tuna tacos as a main. Looking forward to a return visit.
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA