The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) provides unprecedented support to communities like New Rochelle, and we are determined to utilize this valuable funding to achieve a comprehensive recovery, with a special focus on strengthening our social, physical, and economic infrastructure. Today, New Rochelle is launching a new website that offers detailed information to the public and a user-friendly access point for stakeholders and partners seeking grants. Eligible agencies and businesses are encouraged to participate in this important opportunity. More in this press release.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!