New Rochelle City Manager Chuck Strome has announced that he will retire at the end of 2022, following more than thirty years of service to our community, during which he has compiled an extensive record of accomplishment and earned the bipartisan trust of multiple City Councils. I have had the privilege of working closely with Chuck throughout my term as mayor — it is rare for a day to pass without our speaking several times — and I have come to greatly value his experienced leadership at the helm of our Administration. You can read much more about Chuck in this press release and see why he deserves the thanks of colleagues and residents alike for his dedicated work. The City Council will soon commence a national search for a new City Manager.
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference