Citing New Rochelle’s stable financial operations, healthy reserves, and manageable debt burden, Moody’s Investors Services has confirmed our Aa2 bond rating, which we have held since receiving an upgrade from Aa3 in 2017. This strong rating benefits taxpayers by keeping the City’s interest payments low and highlights the excellent fiscal management of our finance team. More in this press release.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour