The last day to apply for federal disaster assistance due to Hurricane Ida is December 6. To help with last minute applications or answer questions, FEMA and SBA representatives will be at the New Rochelle City Hall Annex on Beaufort Place today from 10:00am to 6:00pm. If you were impacted by Hurricane Ida, don’t miss your opportunity to obtain relief.
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green
- Talking Housing at the WCA
- Big Plans for New Ro Transit Center