Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital has unveiled an expanded and reconfigured Emergency Department, a renovated and upgraded Radiology Department, and a newly-constructed Montefiore Medical Group Health Center. These forward-looking, state-of-the-art investments are important to all of New Rochelle, which depends on our local hospital as a provider of essential services and as a major employer. I was pleased to participate in the ribbon-cutting, alongside colleagues who were responsible for securing $44.3 million to fund the upgrade. More in this press release.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green