This evening at 7:00pm, New Rochelle will launch a campaign to encourage clean energy solutions for heating and cooling. Supported by the Urban League of Westchester, Comrie Enterprises, and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), this campaign will provide practical information about the benefits of clean heating and cooling technologies, connect contractors to customers, and help residents make the switch to electrification. You can view the virtual launch by registering at www.adoptcleanenergy.earth. More in this press release.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!