I left the car at home and took a nice walk to City Hall this morning, doing my little part to support “Car Free Day.” Of course, lots of people don’t have the luxury of living within walking distance of their place of employment, which is why investments in mass transit, bike infrastructure, and transportation options like scooters are so important to our community and world.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour