If you haven’t already completed the Phase I Survey for the LINC, please take a couple of minutes to offer your input about the design of New Rochelle’s newest park. Through this exciting initiative, Memorial Highway will become a safe, community-friendly greenway connecting the Lincoln Avenue neighborhood with New Rochelle’s downtown, making it a place where all of us can walk, bike, and play. Community input is essential to turning this concept into reality, so please give us your feedback.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour