The newly-released census results for New Rochelle describe modest growth for our community overall, with total population now just shy of 80,000, coupled with greater diversity, including notable increases among Asians, Hispanics, and those describing themselves as belonging to two or more races. Importantly, the timing of the census does NOT capture the great majority of new residents associated with ongoing and anticipated downtown development, so it is likely that the 2030 census will record a more significant population rise.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green