Here’s a great summer opportunity for kids pre-K through graduating fifth grade. New Rochelle Parks & Rec is sponsoring “Fun in the Sun” programs Monday through Thursday for six weeks, on a rotating basis at nine parks throughout the city. All activities will observe safe social distancing for 1-3 hour time blocks and be limited to 25-35 children per group. Program classes include fitness, Yoga, Zumba, STEM, Kayaking, Arts & Crafts and more, and special events like Truck Day, GRIT Ninja Warrior and Field Days. Learn more or register here. And this brochure has additional details.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour