Congratulation to Kemesha Salmon on receiving the prestigious New York State Senate Empire Award. The owner of TP Toys on North Avenue, Kemesha is admired as both a dynamic businessperson and as a generous contributor to a range of civic and community causes. We are a better city because of Kemesha’s leadership, service, and big heart, and I was delighted to join Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, Senator Shelley Mayer, and Council Member Yadira Ramos-Herbert for the award presentation.
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green
- Talking Housing at the WCA