Since the beginning of the COVID crisis, not-for-profit organizations throughout New Rochelle have stepped up in heroic fashion to meet urgent human needs. Now, HOPE Community Services is expanding its already significant activities by offering free groceries delivered to the doors of families quarantined because of COVID. Here’s more information, including a sign-up form. Thank you, HOPE!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA