City Manager Chuck Strome has appointed a fifteen-member citizens committee to review Policing procedures and protocols in New Rochelle, with the goal of making recommendations to the City Administration and Council this fall. There is more detail, including the names of the appointees, in this press release. I thank the committee members for their anticipated service and also thank Council Member Yadira Ramos-Herbert, who has agreed to serve as the facilitator of this important and timely process.
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green
- Talking Housing at the WCA
- Big Plans for New Ro Transit Center