This afternoon, the City Council is poised to approve new regulations that require all significant building projects to have a “site safety superintendent” to ensure compliance with construction safety standards. Here’s the full legislation, with lots more detail. As New Rochelle’s ambitious development efforts proceed, we want to be sure that workers in our city are protected.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour