This afternoon, the City Council is poised to approve new regulations that require all significant building projects to have a “site safety superintendent” to ensure compliance with construction safety standards. Here’s the full legislation, with lots more detail. As New Rochelle’s ambitious development efforts proceed, we want to be sure that workers in our city are protected.
- New Ro Holiday Market at the Train Station
- Local Giving Opportunities for the Holidays
- More Backyard Wildlife
- Passing the Baton
- Food Blog: Town House
- Giving Thanks at the Doyle Center
- New Ro Thanksgiving Parade This Saturday
- Holiday Lights in New Ro
- Calcification. Parity. Cultural Backlash.
- Food Tour of Union Avenue