Recognizing that many residents and businesses are experiencing significant financial challenges, the City Council plans to offer a one-month extension on the next property tax payment. This payment — which covers the County portion of our tax bill — is payable starting on June 1st, with interest and penalties ordinarily kicking in after June 30th. The new schedule pushes the interest and penalty deadline back to July 31st, providing a little extra time for those who need it.
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA