Recognizing that many residents and businesses are experiencing significant financial challenges, the City Council plans to offer a one-month extension on the next property tax payment. This payment — which covers the County portion of our tax bill — is payable starting on June 1st, with interest and penalties ordinarily kicking in after June 30th. The new schedule pushes the interest and penalty deadline back to July 31st, providing a little extra time for those who need it.
- New Ro Holiday Market at the Train Station
- Local Giving Opportunities for the Holidays
- More Backyard Wildlife
- Passing the Baton
- Food Blog: Town House
- Giving Thanks at the Doyle Center
- New Ro Thanksgiving Parade This Saturday
- Holiday Lights in New Ro
- Calcification. Parity. Cultural Backlash.
- Food Tour of Union Avenue