I was a panelist yesterday on a webcast focusing on New Rochelle’s experience with COVID-19 and on lessons relevant to the recovery of our region. The discussion was moderated by Fred Gabriel, the Editor of Crain’s New York Business, and included Scott Rechler, the CEO of RXR, New Rochelle’s master developer, and Tom Wright, the President & CEO of the Regional Plan Association. Many interesting observations from Scott and Tom on the future of work and our economy in a post-COVID world. Watch here.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green