Recognizing the difficult financial pressures facing many property owners as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the New Rochelle Board of Education has granted a one month extension on the April property tax bill, which will now be due on May 31st. Taxpayers can still pay this month on the usual schedule and are encouraged to do so if possible, but anyone who needs a little extra time will have it.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour