With the guidance of public health officials and with the goal of focusing our full attention on the present coronavirus challenges in New Rochelle, we have decided to postpone the annual State of the City Address, which had been scheduled for tomorrow evening. I look forward to setting a new date soon and to sharing my thoughts about opportunities for further progress in our city.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour