This afternoon, I joined regional and local colleagues to announce a partnership that embeds County mental health professionals with New Rochelle Police officers to address the difficult challenge of homelessness. Through this collaboration, City and County officials are better able to connect vulnerable individuals to support services in an effective, humane fashion — helping more people to overcome obstacles and enjoy stable, rewarding lives, even as we make New Rochelle as a whole more vibrant, attractive, and equitable. This press release has more information.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!