Last week, I was proud to join City and community leaders, as we cut the ribbon for the Printhouse, a new development at 165 Huguenot Street. Among the wave of projects approved under New Rochelle’s visionary downtown plan, the Printhouse is one of the first to be completed and begin leasing up. This press release has more details.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!