It’s exciting to see New Rochelle’s Center for the Arts taking shape on Main Street, as the entire facade at the former Loew’s theater undergoes renovation. (Lots of interior work still to be done.) With a black box theater and gallery space, the Arts Center will become a hub of cultural activity in the heart of our downtown. And because the facility is incorporated into RXR’s first major project at 360 Huguenot, it also reflects a nice marriage of old and new, preservation and development.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!