It’s not often that the head of a national government visits New Rochelle, so it was a special pleasure last weekend to welcome Andrew Holness, the Prime Minister of Jamaica, to our city. The Prime Minister and his wife, Juliet, who is also a member of Parliament, were the guests of honor at an event sponsored by the New Rochelle Seventh-day Adventist Church. A wonderful steel drum performance at the dinner reminded me of how fortunate we are to live in a community that draws from such a broad range of international traditions and relationships.
- New Ro Holiday Market at the Train Station
- Local Giving Opportunities for the Holidays
- More Backyard Wildlife
- Passing the Baton
- Food Blog: Town House
- Giving Thanks at the Doyle Center
- New Ro Thanksgiving Parade This Saturday
- Holiday Lights in New Ro
- Calcification. Parity. Cultural Backlash.
- Food Tour of Union Avenue