It’s not often that the head of a national government visits New Rochelle, so it was a special pleasure last weekend to welcome Andrew Holness, the Prime Minister of Jamaica, to our city. The Prime Minister and his wife, Juliet, who is also a member of Parliament, were the guests of honor at an event sponsored by the New Rochelle Seventh-day Adventist Church. A wonderful steel drum performance at the dinner reminded me of how fortunate we are to live in a community that draws from such a broad range of international traditions and relationships.
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA