Last week, the New Rochelle Planning Board approved the construction of a new 24-story luxury hotel just off I-95’s Exit 16. The project’s exciting design will enhance one of our city’s most prominent gateways, while adding much-needed hotel rooms to keep up with burgeoning demand. There’s a lot more detail in this press release.
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green
- Talking Housing at the WCA