I am very pleased that the County of Westchester has concluded a lease agreement that will keep Family Court services in New Rochelle at a new location on Garden Street. The Garden Street site, which was supported by the entire City Council, will entail the construction of a modern new facility, with easy access to mass transit and population centers. It is expected to be completed in 2021. More detail in this press release from the County.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green