Good news from Governor Cuomo today, with the announcement of a major agreement between the MTA and Amtrak to proceed with Penn Access, which will connect Metro-North’s New Haven line to Penn Station. Here’s more from the Governor. Although the press release focuses primarily on benefits for the Bronx, where four new stations will be built, make no mistake, this is of great significance to Westchester, too — and especially New Rochelle, which will have the closest station to Manhattan with direct access to the east and west sides.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour