A single small city rarely has the political weight to influence national policy, but when small cities and towns join together around a common agenda, we have a fighting chance to make a difference. That’s why I was pleased to join the First & Main coalition, which includes more than 100 mayors across the country. Our just-released first letter to the President and Congress advocates for a sensible agenda that would benefit communities like New Rochelle, and is also fully consistent with and supportive of our ambitious downtown development efforts. Read our letter here.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green