Another downtown ground-breaking this morning, with construction commencing on “The Standard,” a 14 story building on Lecount Place, combining historic preservation, public art, and millennial housing. There are more details about the project in this press release. This is one more positive and exciting step toward achieving our community’s vision of a walkable, vibrant, and diverse downtown.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green