I was delighted to honor almost 100 senior volunteers last week for their contributions to the Foster Grandparent Program, the Hugh Doyle Senior Center, Meals on Wheels, Montefiore, and the Retired Seniors Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Volunteer New York. At every stage in life, we can make a difference to our neighbors and community, and these outstanding volunteers set a wonderful example for all of us. Watch this video to get the flavor of the event. Thanks, volunteers!
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference