New Rochelle has been awarded a $1 million grant from New York State for the rehabilitation of the Armory on East Main Street. The City aims to restore the Armory in the context of our larger Echo Bay redevelopment, and this new funding from the State provides an important boost. The environmental review for the Echo Bay project (called “Pratt Landing”) gets underway this Spring.
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference