I took the boys on a six mile hike yesterday in Harriman State Park. It’s an amazing place, and we had a great time. Here are Jeremy and Owen posing a couple of hundred feet from the Appalachian Trail — in the exact spot where I proposed to Catie almost fourteen years ago.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour