Between 10am and 7pm on Saturday, one square block in downtown New Rochelle will become the Block of Arts, exhibiting the work of New Rochelle artists at several galleries and studios in what has become one of the most exciting art districts in Westchester.
Photography, oil painting, graphic design, glass making, sculpting, handcrafted jewelry, sketching, floral design — even wine making will be on display, with discussions, book signings, and wine tasting filling out the day’s event.
Look for the white balloons at these galleries, retailers, and restaurants on the block bordered by Huguenot, Division, Centre, and Main:
- Gallery ROC – 2 Division Street
- Just Funki – 37 Division Street
- AOC Fine Wines – 268 Huguenot Street
- Sutton Florist – 296 Huguenot Street
- Reverol & Co. – 300 Huguenot Street
- 81 Centre Ave Art Studios — 81 Centre Avenue
- PAC House Theater & Gallery – 311 Huguenot Street
- R Patisserrie – 302 Huguenot Street
- Modern Restaurant – 310 Huguenot Street