Dedicated readers of this website and my email newsletters know that I have a not-so-secret passion for good restaurants, and am especially proud of the ones we have within our own borders. Last year I gave a rave to Alvin & Friends at 49 Lawton Street soon after it opened (in particular their perfect fried chicken). And I’m glad to see that the New York Times has offered their review of the restaurant. The Times’ write-up is about as good as it gets.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour