The New Rochelle Business Improvement District (BID) has played an invaluable role in promoting downtown commerce. Among many other things, the BID organizes cultural and family gatherings to attract people to the central business district. The latest example was a New Year’s Eve celebration at New Roc City, featuring music, arts & crafts, magicians, and more — even a balloon drop at noon. Check out the video above to get a little more of the event’s flavor.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!