The Sheldrake Environmental Center is located within the James Johnson Conservancy, a lovely wooded area surrounding the Larchmont Reservoir and straddling the New Rochelle – Town of Mamaroneck border. The Center sponsors a variety of activities, including a new Volunteer Environmental Educator (VEE) program that trains adults to conduct nature walks and classes for elementary school children. You can learn more about the program in this brochure. To participate, please contact Mary Davis at 914-834-1443 or email@example.com.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!